Friday, April 21, 2017

Manifesting

Ok.


So I truly believe


With every atom in the being of my body and all the energy of my soul


That the universe can manifest possibilities beyond our tiny grasp of understanding


If we just let it


If we open ourselves up to the possibilities


To the immeasurable amount of possibilities


And just believe


Open ourselves up to the real belief


That to me is true spirituality


The belief in God


The belief in our higher consciousness


The belief in things like miracles and manifesting and things outside our grasp


Outside our daily spectrum of seeing, knowing and understanding


**********************************


So what about famine in Somalia


While I do believe Mother Nature has a wrath which we can neither control well nor quite grasp


She has all the right to want us living cockroaches off of her


We treat the world overall no better than rats treat their own environment


Actually of all animals


We are probably the absolute worst


So much for evolution and being the "chosen ones"


If the fact that we kill each other and our own habitat isn't proof we're just base, moronic heathens


Grasping desperately for our souls to flourish once again


I'm not sure what does


But it's so hard for our souls to flourish in this world


It is almost set up for us to fail that deeply, all so important


Truly what life is about


Task


We were put


Like every other animal here


To flourish


To co-habitate with each other


And our environment


In a symbiotic way


Of mutual benefit


Really not complicated!!!!


And anyone that says so


Is just making excuses


There can always be in this world a win/win


Always.


And we (as sentient beings) have the capacity to help the universe


Make that happen


Or hinder that


You can


Chose your battlefield


Chose your opponent


Chose your strategy


Mark your territory if necessary


Suit up


And go forth


Or


You can shield yourself with the greatest shield of all


And yet be as vulnerable as a new born baby


When you go forth with love


*******


Soften your gaze to the world


Relax your entire body


Breath


Soak it all in


There is beauty in it


There is beauty in you


There is beauty in life


Give yourself to giving


To it all


Not taking


Giving


Giving what is needed


When is needed


Life wants you to play


_____


I have a hard time coming to terms with famines and


Wars


And with the evils that surround us


When I look at it through the eyes of love


I see the games


The stupid games


And it hurts my souls deeply


But fortunately God


Replenishes hope


And more importantly even


Replenishes love as needed


Indefinitely, unendingly


As much as one cares to draw


When you care to draw it


On tap 24/7


Thankfully


It's inside


But also outside


.................


Look


This isn't about letting yourself be hurt physically, mentally, spiritually.


It's about following your heart


Without judgement


And knowing that as long as you are doing no harm


Purposely


Willfully


Knowingly on any level


If you are doing everything you can


To bring compassion


Love


Acceptance into this world


And you are doing all you can


to see that in the world


To seek that


To forge that


In whatever way


Big or small that you can


Making allowances for our own inherently flawed humanity


Many, many, many allowances of compassion


Then?


I don't know


You must chose your own answer


I've chosen mine.


============


Mine is that that is indeed a life well lived


No matter what anyone else may say


I can live with myself with that


And that is after all


Who I seem to be right now ;)_

This bag of bones and this ever yearning spirit

I can live with this little slice of theater known as mortality

And make the best of it

Just make the absolute best of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you say to you in response if you were me?